Abstract submission for the 67th Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference Is now open.
To submit your abstract, select the link below and follow these guidelines:
- To begin the abstract submission process click: Abstract Submission
- Click on Create Your Abstract, and then select the New Account tab.
- Very Important: You must enter a valid email address when creating a new account as this is how we will communicate with you.
- After creating your account, you must enter a name in the Short Name field before clicking on Create Abstract, you will then see this name appear in the My Abstracts list.
- Click on the name of your newly created abstract to highlight it and then click Open.
- Please complete all applicable fields under the General Info, Authors and Abstract tabs.
- If you have a graphic as part of your abstract, please upload it under the Graphic tab
- acceptable file formats are: .wmf, .emf, .ps, .eps, .gif, .jpg and .png.
- Once you have entered all the required information, please go to the Preview tab
- click the View Preview button to see how your abstract will be displayed;
- remember any text that displays below the line will not be visible when your abstract is submitted.
- abstract word limit is 250 words, but this includes the abstract title, author names and affiliations as well as any graphic
- You must click Submit Abstract to officially submit your abstract.
There are additional guidelines within the webHermes abstract submission program to help you complete your abstract submission.